Friday, February 5, 2021

Sunshine Blogger Award


  Thank you Rachel for nominating for the Sunshine Blogger Award!

Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
 
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog



1) What is your favorite Period Drama ?


2) Favorite Ice Cream Flavour?

- Chocolate

3) Who inspires you every day?

- My future self that I'm working on

4) Favorite quote ?

- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”― Andre Gide, Autumn Leaves

5) If there was one thing you could own no matter what it cost, what would it be?

- One of the gowns worn by Queen Elizabeth II.

6) Just plain black coffee or coffee with milk?

- I'm not a coffee drinker, but I did put cocoa in a coffee once and it tasted great.

7) Favorite book at the moment?
 
- Not a Swan. I read it a couple of years ago and I plan to reread it soon. It's such an amazing story!

8) Which celebrity would you love to meet?

- Chef Gordan Ramsey!

9) What is your favorite country?

- India

10) Favorite snack?

- Cookies (chocolate chip or Oreos)

11) How is your 2021 so far ?

- Not bad. We're only a few weeks in, lets not jinx it. 

I tag:





My Questions:

1.) What book would you want to bring to life?

2.) Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?

3.) Paris, London, Rome or Prague?

4.) What three fictional characters would you want to be stuck on an elevator with?

5.) What, in your opinion, is the most iconic moment in history?

6.) Would you rather read peoples' minds or be able to communicate with animals?

7.) Frozen yogurt or ice cream?

8.) Favorite TV show at the moment?

9.) Do you have a favorite superhero? If so, who is it and why?

10.) What is one major goal you have for 2021?

11.) Do you love weddings or avoid them at all costs?



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag!

    Ever After is soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the tag!
    Aw, I love that quote. I'll have to write it down.
    Cocoa with coffee? That sounds good. I'm not much of a coffee drinker either, but I might have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!

      The more I read that quote, the more I began to so how it was so relevant to my life right now.

      No, seriously HOT coffee with a Swiss Miss cocoa packet in it is actually really good!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.