Thursday, February 4, 2021

Lovely Blog Party Tag


Cordy's Lovely Blog Party started on Monday and will, of course, be going all month long!


Tag:


Would you ever go for a walk in the pouring rain to avoid the company of a gentleman caller?

- Yes. Well, it might depend on the person obviously, but if the gentleman caller is up for walking in the rain with me, then I might think a little bit better of him.


Would you ever, truly, try your hand at matchmaking?

- No. As a matter of fact, I'm no particularly fond of matchmaking. I think it can cause more problems than results. Now if you know someone who is interested in another person and they might ask for some help, that might be different. However, no I would never try matchmaking, nor would I appreciate being a victim of it as well.  


Would you be comfortable wearing glass slippers for a night out at a ball?

- Would they have to be entirely glass? I mean, Danielle's slippers from Ever After had glass inlay and she made them work. So, depending on one's definition of 'glass slipper,' I would try it for a night. 


Would you ever eat an apple given to you, rather forcibly, by a perfect stranger?

- Only if they agreed to eat half with me.


Would you ever pretend to be a man's fiancée who you've never actually met?

- I might actually do that! Just for fun of course!


Would you ever dance with a stranger that sang to you in a forest?

- No. Absolutely not.


Would you ever be the one to propose?

- I see no problem with it actually, but I don't think it's hardly done. It's fun to put into entertainment, but for the most part, men are still expected to do the proposing. If a women proposes, it might mean that she's tired of waiting. And I wouldn't blame her or myself for that matter. 


Would you ever visit the house of a man you refused but is supposedly out of town?

- Why not? I mean what's the harm anyway? It's not like I'm going to have second thoughts about him or ever see him again and if I did, he certainly would never think of proposing to me again!



 

4 comments:

  1. I would pretend to be someone's fiancé too. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pretend to be a guy's fiancé if the circumstances were right, but I forgot to consider the fact that I can't bluff or act to save my life.

    Hence the fact that I would also visit the house of a guy I refused would get pretty sticky as well, lol.

    I also think wearing glass slippers depends, I was thinking of Cinderella 2012, I forgot about Danielle's shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of these questions have the 'either or' factor to them. I actually to think about a couple of them before I answered.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.