Friday, December 4, 2020

The Sunshine Blogger Award


 McKayla tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!

Thank you!


What genre was the last movie you watched? 

- Knives Out-Comedy/Mystery

What are your three favorite movies in said genre? 

- Clue, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Sherlock Holmes (2009)

If you were to attend Hogwarts, which subject do you think you'd be best at? 

- Charms

Would you play Quidditch? If so, what position?

- I would probably prefer to watch Quidditch than play it, but if I did find myself playing it, then my preferred position would probably be a beater.

Favorite fantasy subgenre?

- High fantasy 

What is a book that you think should have a movie adaptation?

- Not a Swan

What is a book that you think shouldn't have had a movie adaptation?

- The Monuments Men

What is your favorite type of donut [man, now these are just getting weird]?

- Chocolate with peanuts

Does Aaron Samuels' hair look sexy pushed back (or are you with me in the Aaron is Overrated group)?

- Who?

If you had to spend 24 hours locked in an elevator with three fictional characters to keep you company, which three characters would they be?

- Jamie Reagan, Newt Scamander and Tik-Tok (from The Wizard of Oz series, not the stupid app)

If you could rule the world for enough time to make one law that everyone had to follow, what would that law be?

- Be honest

What is your love language?

- Acts of Service

(Bonus Question for my fellow Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans) Do you think you'd make a better Slayer or Watcher?


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I loved it! It really had such a classic mystery feel to it! Agatha Christie meets Clue kind of vibe.

      Delete
    2. Yay! I loved it too. Wish we had more movies like it.

      Delete
  2. Tik-Tok! The Wizard of Oz books were my favorite when I was little! Newt Scamander would be awesome to hang out with, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tik-Tok was a boss. The Wizard of Oz series was one of my favorites too. Newt is so awesome. Even with all his idiosyncrasies, you can't help but be drawn to him.

      Delete
  3. Knives Out is really good. And, ooh, Clue and Who Framed Roger Rabbit are great. I really want to see the 2009 version of Sherlock Holmes.
    It would be a lot of fun to hang out with Newt Scamander.
    Okay, so question 9 is a reference to Mean Girls (2004). There's this guy named Aaron Samuels (who's the love interest for Cady, the main character), and Rachel McAdams' character, Regina, says his hair looks sexy pushed back. So that's where that question came from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knives Out was just a classic all around. Clue has always been a favorite movie, but Who Framed Roger Rabbit? scared me when I was a kid. Sherlock Holmes (2009) was very good. Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law were excellent together.

      I'm not a big fan of Mean Girls, primarily because when that movie came out, I was dealing with 'mean girls' at my church and that film really gave license for unnecessary behavior to young teenage girls.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.