Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Aesthetics//The Fellowship of the Ring


Frodo

//Old books//Wounds//Country roads//Compassion//Trees//Curiosity//Parties//Friendship//Blue eyes//Autumn leaves


Gandalf

//Pipes//Fireworks//Stone//Storms//Robes//Pointed hats//Staffs//Dusty libraries//White beards//Wisdom

Aragorn

//Muddy clothes//Emeralds//Silver shards//Plants//Horses//Mystery//Dark skies//Leather//Loner//Wildlands

Sam

//Gardens//Suspenders//Bags//Ponies//Potatoes//Rope//Seasonings//Wooden boxes//Politeness//Spring days

Merry

//Yellow//Riddles//Cheekiness//Cornfields//Blonde curls//Ferry boats//Apples//Rivers//Pints//Organized

Pippin

//Blue coats//Eating//Scarves//Mischief//Singing//Torches//Mushrooms//Marble halls//Watchtowers//Sunrises

Legolas

//Silver swirls//Arrows//Leaves//Braids//Sight//Waterfalls//Alertness//Traditional//Green//Starry nights

Gimli

//Metal//Geometric lines//Red//Mines//History//Stubborn//Axes//Opinionated//Bushy beards//Mead

Boromir 

//War//Scarlet shirts//Drinking goblets//Speeches//Temptation//Ruins//Boldness//Brothers//Flags//Horn



4 comments:

  1. I love aesthetics, and I'll take LotR aesthetics anytime, anywhere. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've done several and they're a lot of fun. I actually got the idea from you and I tried not to look like I was copying your posting format.

      Delete
  2. Ahh love this! These are all so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.