Wednesday, December 16, 2020

A Romantic Blog Party Announcement

 The year isn't even over yet and we're already planning blog parties!

Heidi is hosting the Valentine's Day Period Drama Blog Party!

Details

  • For the purposes of this party, I’m specifically narrowing it down to period dramas set in the 17th-20th centuries (let’s say 1600-WWII -- not sure if there are many set in the 1600’s, but it’d be fun if you know of any xD). 
  • The only other specification is that all entries must be family friendly (i.e. not rated R). 
I'm going to do a post about the love story evolution of Juliet Ashton and Dawsey Adams from The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. They were such a sweet couple and had such a quiet romance. And seeing as this year has been completely devoted to WWII history, it would be fitting that I choose WWII as my time period. 






4 comments:

  1. Ooo, if I'm not too busy in February this would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi's blog parties are so much fun! Usually she announces them early to give people enough time to write up their posts early.

      I'm going to read the book and re-watch the movie in January first and then write my post and have it ready for the blog party.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love that you're going to write about Juliet and Dawsey!I love those two so much, and I can't wait to see what you say about them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.