Monday, December 28, 2020

MCU Blogathon


The Winchester North Star and Miss Woodhouse are having a MCU Blogathan all throughout the month of January. I'm going to write about Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson and how their similarities and differences make them such a good team. Normally I don't cry through movies, but the end of Endgame where Cap gave Sam his shield always gets to me. A lot of people were upset that Bucky didn't get the shield, but if you think about his character and what he's gone through, then it's understandable too. It's also a good lead up into the anticipated The Falcon and The Winter Soldier show on Disney + that I've been waiting ages to see!


4 comments:

  1. Ack! I'm so excited! I know your post will be really insightful, so I'm looking forward to it. Then the TV show! It's going to be great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.