Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

 

"Your roguish eye, a glance it darts, and around falls a shower of hearts. I've prayed to good St. Valentine, You keep the one I called mine."

~A Prayer to St. Valentine.

~ ~ ~

"A Flower cannot blossom without sunshine and a man cannot live without love."

~Max Muller

Edit:

I found this quiz on >>>Downton Abbey Addicts<<<

Which Downton Abbey Couple Are You? 

 

Anna & Bates

 

You may not call your man "Mr." but your relationship is most like Anna and Bates'! You have stood by your man with unswerving devotion and been a true partner, helping him through his hardships. Both of you want the best for each other and are willing to sacrifice your own happiness for the other. But if you're blessed with, finally, a bit of good fortune, neither of you should have to sacrifice happiness. May you continue to find it in each other!
Click on the banner to take the quiz!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a lovely valentines day. I spent mine in bed sick :'( Poor me *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.