Thursday, February 7, 2013

All The Single Ladies Blog Party & Tag


Hosted by Meghan Gorecki at >>>Just As I Am<<<

This looks really fun!



1. White chocolate or milk/dark chocolate? Milk Chocolate!

2. Tea or Coffee? Actually, I really don't care for either. I have tried apricot tea before and I loved it.

3. Movie or book on a night-in? Movie; I'm a really slow reader!

4. Rom-com or a tear-jerker? Romantic comedy. Tear jerker puts me into a really bad depression.

5. Who is the first literary couple to come to your mind? Anne Shirley & Gilbert Blythe.

6. Who is the first *movie* couple that comes to your mind? Matthew Crawley and Lady Mary Crawley (Downton Abbey)

7. Roses or chocolate? Chocolate

8. Fancy dinner in a 4-star restaurant or a simple picnic? Picnic. I enjoy simplicity.

9. Dream wedding scenario: outdoor family affair, or a formal church wedding & reception at a 5-star hotel? Small wedding party at a church with a reception afterwards, but not at a 5-star hotel. That money is better spent on the honeymoon.

10. What was the last love song you listened to? "My Heart Will Go On" by Michael Ball. I'm using it for a Sybil and Branson (Downton Abbey) video that I'm currently making.

11. Favorite real-life/celebrity couple? Prince William and Princess Catherine.

12. One piece of advice about love: Love is a sacrifice of one's self. It's not on abstract feeling or emotion, but concrete evidence that there is something far greater and more powerful than our own being.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming to the "party", Ivy!!! So great to "meet" you--I know this is going to be a TON of fun.
    And I am now going to go through your Youtube & everything Downton on here--very good taste by the way, with My Heart will Go On for Sybil/Branson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love really is a sacrifice! The more I learn about it, the more I realize that the true love requires plentyy of sacrifice. Thanks for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love downton abbey,too! matthew and lady mary are so sweet together,finally!

    i adore princess catherine and prince william,they seem like such a down-to-earth couple!

    cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.