Hosted by Meghan Gorecki at >>>Just As I Am<<<
This looks really fun!
1. White chocolate or milk/dark chocolate? Milk Chocolate!
2. Tea or Coffee? Actually, I really don't care for either. I have tried apricot tea before and I loved it.
3. Movie or book on a night-in? Movie; I'm a really slow reader!
4. Rom-com or a tear-jerker? Romantic comedy. Tear jerker puts me into a really bad depression.
5. Who is the first literary couple to come to your mind? Anne Shirley & Gilbert Blythe.
6. Who is the first *movie* couple that comes to your mind? Matthew Crawley and Lady Mary Crawley (Downton Abbey)
7. Roses or chocolate? Chocolate
8. Fancy dinner in a 4-star restaurant or a simple picnic? Picnic. I enjoy simplicity.
9. Dream wedding scenario: outdoor family affair, or a formal church wedding & reception at a 5-star hotel? Small wedding party at a church with a reception afterwards, but not at a 5-star hotel. That money is better spent on the honeymoon.
10. What was the last love song you listened to? "My Heart Will Go On" by Michael Ball. I'm using it for a Sybil and Branson (Downton Abbey) video that I'm currently making.
11. Favorite real-life/celebrity couple? Prince William and Princess Catherine.