Friday, February 8, 2013

All The Single Ladies Blog Party ~ Day Two



It Is a Truth That Is Universally Acknowledged...

     To be honest, I am really picky about my drinks. Like I said in the icebreaker, I don't like coffee or tea or really any drink, except water. Also, I can't drink wine because I have epilepsy and the medication that I'm on can have a negative effect with alcohol. I really don't think I'm missing out on much.

     What I do really enjoy is hot chocolate! Any kind of hot chocolate will do. Normally when I head into Starbucks with my sister, I order hot chocolate instead of a coffee. Of course, I love chocolate as well! Im addicted to it, especially the Hershey drop candy; I could eat those all day! I love just about any brand of chocolate, Hershey, Reeses, M&Ms, Twix, Godiva, Ghirardell, Lindt truffles; yes, just about anything.

     When season 2 of Downton Abbey premiered in America last January, I started going out to the store to buy candy (there was always some kind of chocolate involved) to eat as we watched each episode. When season 3 (FINALLY) premiered this year we continued on with the tradition. Something we'll always remember <3

     Candy + Downton Abbey = Best Sunday nights ever!!!


2 comments:

  1. Chocolate & Downton--LOVE! A match made in heaven. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I told you but I'm a new follower who has been looking at your blog for some time. I enjoy it so I tagged you!!!

    isabelladelallo.blogspot.com

    have fun :)

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.