Thursday, October 1, 2020

Aesthetics//Musicals

Oklahoma!

// Horses

//Cowboy hats

//Hair ribbons

//Haystacks

//Fruit pies

//Picnic baskets

//Cornfields

//Farmhouses

//Peddler's cart

//Glass bottles


Lord of the Dance/Feet of Flames

//Silver flutes

//Cathedral bells

//Starry skies

//Curly hair

//Rainbows

//Dark magic

//Monk's habits

//Torches

//White smoke

//Violins  


le Roi Soleil 

//Gilded crowns

//Red silk

//Fans

//Paintings

//Flags

//Pink satin

//Stairwells

//Mirrors

//Feathered quills

//Armor

//Elaborate wigs


Bride and Prejudice 

//Gold jewelry

//Saris

//Books

//Beaches

//Fireworks

//Market places

//Henna dye

//Water fountains

//Canyons

//Hotels 


Mamma Mia!

//Journals

//Overalls

//Oceans

//Wedding dresses

//Drawings

//Guitars

//Boats

//Music boxes

//Docks

//Stone houses

Thank you to Olivia for the great idea!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! Someone else knows about Lord of the Dance!?? My sisters and I were obsessed with that when we were little. And I was just listening to the Mamma Mia! soundtrack when I read this. These fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord of the Dance and Feet of Flames were my life when I was a kid! Michael Flatley was a hero to my family. The Mama Mia! soundtrack is one of my favorites.

      Than you! I had fun making them.

      Delete
  2. I've only seen the last one but it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.