Monday, March 15, 2021

Literary Treasure Co. and The Flower Letters

Good old Instagram, always finding ways to keep me occupied in the literary world! If you still get excited about receiving packages or finally reading that long awaited letter, then I highly suggest looking into these two wonderful companies!


Literary Treasure Co 

I actually found out about this store through Rachel and was intrigued! I ordered my first literary box in February and received it a couple of weeks ago.











A romance set in WWII that's told through letters? Sign me up. I came across this company from an ad that was on my Instagram feed. 10 minutes after exploring their site, I immediately signed up and received my first letter today! It's beautiful! I'm so excited for the rest to come.








It's a magnifying glass. It hasn't been explained yet as to why I need one.



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is soooo cool!!! Especially the Flower Letters, what a neat idea!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I just fell in love with the Flower Letters when I read about them.

      Delete
  2. So neat and beautiful! Love the concept of book boxes but haven't gotten one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's quite a few companies out there and sometimes I'm skeptical, but seeing as I found Literary Treasures through Rachel, it just clicked for me.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.