Monday, March 8, 2021

Band of Brothers Appreciation Week - Day One


After the last two months of participating in four blog parties, I swore I was going to forgo anymore parties, but when I saw this on T u m b l r I couldn't pass it up! It's especially fitting after doing The Fandom Tag and I wrote that Band of Brothers was one of my newest fandoms : )



Hosted by @ h b o w a r d a i l y
  • Day 1 (March 8th): One location / scenery
  • Day 2 (March 9th): One character
  • Day 3 (March 10th): One episode
  • Day 4 (March 11th): One relationship
  • Day 5 (March 12th): One scene
  • Day 6 (March 13th): One quote
  • Day 7 (March 14th): Free choice


Day 1 (March 8th): One location / scenery

Episode 10 - Points – Zem-Am-See, Austria

Everything in Austria was beautiful! The beginning scene with Dick swimming in the forest, the celebration of V-E Day (where Nix, Ron and Harry got drunk), I loved all of the scenery in Points! After all the blood and war the men have been through, it was almost magical seeing the beauty and quietness of Austria. What a place to finally end the war and try to regain some sense of happiness.






Photo Credit by: M a r y M a r y

4 comments:

  1. Well, that's Austria on my list of countries to visit! I really need to watch Band of Brothers, there are so many great actors in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scenery was so beautiful it didn't look real!

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun idea! The scenery in those pictures is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, I was going to swear off any social media parties, but this looked like so much fun.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.