Monday, August 8, 2022

Announcing The Tolkien Blog Party (10 years)


It's that time of year again (and the highlight of my blogging year)....



The Tolkien Blog Party hosted by Rachel!

If you have never taken part in this blog party then do yourself a favor a join this year!!! Anything and everything pertaining to J.R.R. Tolkien (it's not restricted to the Middle-Earth genre) is allowed. Plus she has the best giveaways as well and I've won some great prizes.

This is my 3rd year participating and each year has been better than the last


 I wrote movie reviews for The Lord of the Rings




I also won the beautiful bookmark set that I'm still using.

I wrote a compare contrast post about Legolas and Thranduil

Father & Son - Legolas & Thranduil

I won The Hobbit Companion book! I was thrilled about that one!

This year I'm going to write about the the three widowed fathers in the stories, Elrond, Thranduil and Bard and how the loss of their wives affected their roles as fathers and leaders. 

So, join the party this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.