Thursday, May 21, 2015

Deleted Scenes from Captain America

Captain America: The First Avenger vintage poster
     Yet another video post : ) 

I was scrolling around on Pinterest when I came across some gifs that were from deleted scenes from Captain America: The First Avenger. There's only three, but two of them were great and really should have been left in the movie.

While Steve tours the U.S.A. as Captain America, Sergeant Barnes (Bucky) and the 107th (and soon-to-be Howlin' Commandos) are captured by HYDRA

Colonel Philips chews Steve's ass (sort of) for not receiving his medal of honor and Howard Stark tries to identify HYDRA's weapon. (I loved this scene!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.