Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Currently

Reading


One of my favorite movies and I've just finally gotten around to reading the book! 


JFK's famous campaign trail that was brilliantly organized to every small detail by his own father. 

Watching


This show is soooo good! It centers around a family of generational police officers (plus one lawyer). It's surprisingly conservative and the Reagan family have a no bars hold when it comes to their opinions about politics and people. 


The Reagans at their now famous after-mass Sunday family dinners. I've heard a lot of good conversations around that table. And it's the one scene in the show I always look forward to.


I just came across this show the other day and I can't stop watching. It ran from 1989-1993 and it's about the day to day life of a junior paper that's run from a comprehensive school in England. Even though it's a children's show, it deals with some heady subjects such as suicide, drugs and abuse. 


Spike Thomson and Lynda Day are the lead characters with their own Pride and Prejudice storyline throughout the show. Spike is the rebellious, arrogant American--with a genuine heart for others--who relentlessly chases after Lynda the bossy, by the book golden girl. I love them already!! 

Listening


Planning


Reviewing all the Harry Potter films. How...I'm not sure. I really enjoy the bullet journal post that I did with the Night at The Museum series. I love Harry Potter and the films are such a big part of my growing up. I feel I would get more nostalgia in the reviews, listing what I like or don't like. Which is why I'm gearing toward the bullet journal style. 

Waiting


Get my job back

Get my life back really

Go to the beach

Go back to the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.