Thursday, May 28, 2020

My Sleeping Quarters/Library/Art Studio

     I love seeing where people live and especially backgrounds of their own rooms. A couple of years ago there was a tag that went around of people posting pics of their bookshelves (I have 3) and I thought it would be fun to give a photo tour of my room. There is no general theme for my room, but it's kind of an augment of Bag End and an art museum. It's unique and I love it. I think I have the cutest room in the house!







My quickly overflowing art box

 My stationary box












Private mementos

My great grandmothers tea set






8 comments:

  1. I love room tours too, I'm going to do one of my room eventually, once I get it done, it has looked like a cyclone has passed through a hoarder's room for most of the time since I was a teenager, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to keep my room clean, but other times I just don't care. Especially with laundry. After I clean and dry my clothes I just throw them in my laundry basket and usually the basket stays in the middle of the room until my next laundry cycle.

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely room and everything seems well organized and everything has its place. Although if this is my room, I would have white bookshelves, somehow I never seem to like black bookshelves but that's my preference.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer to have white bookshelves too, however, when you don't make a big paycheck, you usually takes what's available, cheap or free.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.