Monday, January 26, 2015

A New Belle

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/26/entertainment/feat-emma-watson-belle-beauty-beast/

      It's official! Emma Watson has been cast to play Belle in a live action version of Disney's Beauty and the Beast!!! They could not have found anyone better to play Belle!!



       As a first-generation Potterhead (Harry Potter fans), Emma was one of my biggest screen idols growing up. I loved her so much as Hermione and now...she's playing my absolute favorite Disney princess! And Emma has been playing some rather heady roles lately, so it'll be nice to see her in something fun.

Source: CNN News


2 comments:

  1. Pretty excited about this news! Cannot wait for more information. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : ) They mean a lot. If you follow these rules, you'll have a chance of possibly being friends with me.

1. No rudeness

2. No unnecessary criticism

3. No plagiarism of my writing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...