Sunday, February 6, 2022

The Sunshine Blogger Award


The Maidens of Green Gables tagged me for The Sunshine Blogger Award way back in November!

Thank you Katherine and Grace!



1) What's something that's made you laugh this past week?

- I can't remember the last time I just laughed about anything. My family's commentary during the opening ceremonies of the Olympics was actually really good!


2) What is the last Bible verse you've memorized?

- It's not the last Bible verse I've memorized but it is a part of my favorite Biblical passage (Ecclesiastes 1:1-11) that's been going around in my head these last few weeks:

"The wind blows to the south
and turns to the north;
round and round it goes,
ever returning on its course."

- Ecclesiastes 1:6


3) What's something you've seen in a movie and want to try in real life?

- Like an actual thing that I could do in real life? Well in that case...when I was watching West Side Story, I would love to be able to dance like they were in the famous gym/Mambo scene


4) What is your greatest source of motivation?

- It might be awful to say, but my biggest motivation is proving people wrong! It's really the only way I've been able to advance in life. 


5) If you were to star in a pre-existing Hallmark movie, which movie would you choose and which character would you play?

- I don't really watch Hallmark movies and I'm not really sure what constitutes a pre-existing Hallmark movie, but if Hallmark were to make a movie about Caddie Woodlawn I think I would be old enough now to play her mother, Harriet. 


6) What is something you recently learned how to do?

- I made an omelet this morning! Quite by accident, but it was a folded over egg all the same!


7) What is the last book you read and would you recommend it?

- Breverton's Phantasmagoria by Terry Breverton. This book was amazing! It's an encyclopedia style guide of monsters, myths and legends and I totally recommend it!



8) Your dream "cheer you up" package has just arrived on your doorstep. What is inside?

- Chocolate, tea, cocoa, word search puzzles, the entire Harry Potter series, all of Il Volo and Sarah Brightman's music, bookmarks, rose scented candles, blankets, WWII history books and novels.


9) What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?

- Green bean casserole! 


10) What is something that is important to you that you want to pass on to your children?

- Christianity. It's the cornerstone of everything and they won't need anything else. 


11) What is your current favorite song?

Forgiven by Skillet 

- I love this song! I can't get enough of it!

Forgive me now 'cause I
Have been unfaithful
Don't ask me why 'cause I don't know

So many times I've tried
But was unable
This heart belongs to you alone

Now I'm in our secret place
Alone in your embrace
Where all my wrongs have been erased
You have forgiven

All the promises and lies
All the times I compromised
All the times you were denied
You have forgiven

No one can take your place
And there is no other
Forever yours and yours alone

Now I'm in our secret place
Alone in your embrace
Where all my wrongs have been erased
You have forgiven

All the promises and lies
All the times I compromised
All the times you were denied
You have forgiven

I get down on my knees
Feel your love wash over me
There will never be another
You're the only one forever
And you know I'm yours alone

I'm in our secret place
Alone in your embrace
Where all my wrongs have been erased
You have forgiven

All the promises and lies
All the times I compromised
All the times you were denied
You have forgiven



2 comments:

  1. Nice answers! I'm still waiting to see West Side Story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.