Monday, February 14, 2022

Lovely Blog Party: Would You Rather...


Would you rather wear a ball gown for a formal first date, or would you prefer an active first date?

- Ballgown for a formal first date!

Would you rather have to matchmake for someone, or have someone matchmake for you?

- Hmmm...I'm not particularly fond of matchmaking in any sense, but maybe try and matchmake someone.

Would you rather be serenaded or be the one that has to do the serenading?

- Neither! Both are absolute cringe!

Would you rather receive flowers and chocolates or chocolates and a teddy bear as tokens of affection?

- Flowers and chocolates always.

Would you rather wear a veil or a flower crown on your wedding day?

- Flower crown

Would you rather receive a romantic poem or have to write and gift a romantic poem?

- That's about as bad as the serenading (have you picked up that I'm not particularly romantic?!). I guess receive one.

Would you rather cook a meal for your date, or have your date cook for you?

- I can't cook so here's to hoping that my date can at least boil water!

Would you rather watch a chick-flick or an action film as your date-night movie?

- Unless it's Ever After, then action movie all the way.

Would you rather dance in the rain, or stargaze together?

- Dancing in the rain! 




6 comments:

  1. I like the rainbow theme! I'm debating making a ost to answer these.

    I'm not particularly romantic either, so most of these sound not so great to me. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun to experiment with color shades.

      Delete
  2. I think I like some romantic things, but it's the personal touch and taste. I love flowers and I love chocolate and so I'd find those things romantic. But frothy words and lots of them, NOPE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this looks fun, would you mind if I did it on my blog? ☺️ I just started it and thought it could be fun to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.