Saturday, March 13, 2021

Band of Brothers Appreciation Week - Day Six


Favorite quotes...I have quite a few, but unfortunately the graphics I found weren't that good. Yet, there is no such thing as a awful quote in the series. The whole mini-series is completely quotable! The one I finally chose was actually spoken by the real man and never did anyone else deserve to say it more.


Hosted by hbowardaily
  • Day 1 (March 8th): One location / scenery
  • Day 2 (March 9th): One character
  • Day 3 (March 10th): One episode
  • Day 4 (March 11th): One relationship
  • Day 5 (March 12th): One scene
  • Day 6 (March 13th): One quote
  • Day 7 (March 14th): Free choice

Day 6 - One Quote

“We salute the rank, not the man.”

After the harassment that Dick Winters received from Sobel, it was glorious for Winters to finally get his small bit of justice, now that he outranks Sobel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.