Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Marvel Cinematic Universe Tag


     Saw this tag on Ink Calamities and on Geeky, Nerdy and Proud Of It. Normally I don't do tags unless I've been specifically tagged by someone, but this one looked like so much fun! Plus I needed a break from the onslaught of reviews I've been doing!

1. How were you introduced into the MCU fandom?

     - If X-Men counts, then in 2000 when I saw the first X-Men movie and I've been a big X-Men fan since. The first actual MCU movie I saw was Captain America: The First Avenger in spring 2012. Shortly afterwards I saw The Avengers and I was completely sold on the franchise!





2. What’s your favorite Marvel film?

    - Not a fair question! Probably...Captain America: The First Avenger. That was just a classic through and through! I actually love the entire Captain America trilogy, it's hard to have a favorite.

Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Captain America: Civil War
  Honorable mentions: 

     I love The Avengers! I'm mean who doesn't love that movie?? It's really what started the journey for me. The Avengers is about as perfect as a superhero film can get.

The Avengers
     Also, Endgame was amazing! It went above and beyond my expectations! I just couldn't believe how a movie could wrap up so much emotion from humor (it was hysterical) to heartbreak. It was a wonderful magnum opus for the MCU!

Avengers: Endgame

3. Top favorite Marvel character?

     - My favorite Marvel character has always been Professor Charles Xavier followed by Logan/Wolverine and then Steve Rogers/Captain America.






4. If you were transported into the MCU and had to trade places with one of the superheroes, who would you choose?

     - Maria Hill. Her loyalty, courage and calm is incredible and she deserves so much more praise.


5. What are some of your favorite quotes from the films?

You're missing the point! There's no throne, there is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it!

-Tony Stark, The Avengers


****

Loki: Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.

German Old Man: [slowly rises to his feet] Not to men like you.

Loki: [smiling] There are no men like me.

German Old Man: There are *always* men like you.


(This was favorite scene in any Marvel film ever!!!)

****

6. Which crew would you want to be part of the most: Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Revengers?

     - Even though I'm not a big fan of the movies, I would totally want to be in the Guardians of the Galaxy crew! They were just awesome!


7. Favorite and least favorite ship?

     - My favorite would have to be King T'Challa and Nakia. They were just perfection!


     - My least favorite...that's difficult because relationships have been done so well, but probably Bruce and Natasha, unfortunately. They just kind of came out of nowhere and I didn't really see a lot of chemistry. 



8. Favorite and least favorite villain?

     - Favorite villain hands down is Red Skull! He's terrifying!


     - Least favorite is Ultron. I just couldn't find any character in him at all.


9. Unpopular MCU opinion?

     - Jane Foster is freakin' awesome and she and Thor deserved so much more!


10. What’s your favorite Stan Lee cameo scene?



5 comments:

  1. My favorite characters are Captain America/Thor. I loved Wolverine too, but those are my top 2. I would definitely want to join the Avengers. I don't want to be in the galaxy LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choosing a favorite character from the Avengers is difficult because I love Thor too!

      Delete
  2. Glad you did the tag! How could I have forgotten about Wolverine!?!
    I think Jane Foster deserved better too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun! Jane totally doesn't deserve the hate she gets.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.