Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Summer Songs 2018

Hold Me Up
Conrad Sewell
Just a fun and catchy song! 
Conrad's voice is so unique.

Nightingale
Demi Lovato 
This song!!! I love everything about it!
It has such a sweet melancholy feel to it!

Tell Me You Love Me
Demi Lovato
Very soulful and passionate

Shake It Out
Florence + The Machine

I'm still fairly new to this artist, but I love her voice.

Stand By Me
Florence + The Machine
Sometimes remakes are bad and sometimes they're good.
This one is so good, you almost forget the original.

Hold Back The River
James Bay
 I actually heard this song on a documentary about America's most famous national parks.
I immediately had to find it.

Dark and Lonely Night
Tiger Army
I love the 50/60's vibe and it has such a timeless sound.

Firefly
A*Teens
I just came across this song that was released in the early 2000's and
I can't get enough of it!

Heaven Is a Place on Earth
Katie Thompson
One of my favorite 80's songs by Belinda Carlisle is beautifully redone in a
slower more contemporary style. 

Fathers & Daughters
Michael Bolton
Such a sweet song for any girl who loves her father so very very much.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Everything I've heard from her so far I have really liked.

      Delete
  2. First of all, I love your blog makeover! It's lovely. :)

    Second, yay music!! I'll have to listen to some of these sometime. I like both of those Demi Lovato songs (especially "Nightingale") and "Hold Back the River," too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've always loved the simple streamlined blog looks and it's taken some work, but I'm happy with it!

      I loved Nightingale! Everything about it! And "Hold Back The River" has a great modern, country vibe to it. When I heard it on the documentary, I immediately got on Google to look up the lyrics.

      Delete
  3. Shake It Out is a gorgeous song that I have had on repeat for months

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it when I was working in the restaurant and just fell in love with it.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.