Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Another Period Drama Tag


     Rachel at A Girl's Place has tagged me for another Period Drama Tag! Thank You! 

1. What's your favourite Period Drama movie?


2. What's your favourite Period Drama series?


3. Which Period Drama do you dislike the most?
     - I really can't think of one right now. 
  
4. Anne of Green Gables or Little Dorrit?


5. Your favourite Period Drama dresses? 


6. Who's your favourite Period Drama character? (Okay, pick at least five)


     - Beryl Ballard from Upstairs, Downstairs (2010), Lady Cora Crawley from Downton Abbey, Sister Julienne from Call The Midwife, Merlin from BBC Merlin and Ross Poldark from Poldark (2015).

7. If you could join a royal ball, which dress would you do on? (Pick a Period Drama dress)


     - Queen Victoria's coronation ball gown from The Young Victoria. I love the yellow and the roses!

8. What's your favourite Jane Austen movie?


9. Downton Abbey or Call the Midwife?


10. Sybil Crawley, Jenny Lee, Emma Woodhouse or Marian of Knighton?


     - Jenny Lee from Call The Midwife

11. Which couple of a Period Drama do you like the most? (Pick at least four)


     - Tom and Barbara from Call The Midwife, John and Anna Bates from Downton Abbey, Spargo and Beryl from Upstairs, Downstairs (2010) and William and Barbara Spooner Willberforce from Amazing Grace

12. At least, which Period Drama villian do you like the most?


     - Vaisey of Nottingham from BBC Robin Hood.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely answers Ivy!! Thanks for doing the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers!
    I didn't think of Vaisey as a Period Drama villain. How stupid! And I also love Barbara and Tom from CtM and Anna and Bates from DA! Trixie suited with Tom, but Barbara suits more and she also be a better preacherswife! On top that I like Barbara better than Trixie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vaisey was kind of last minute and I thought, he's a villain, but he's weirdly likable too! Tom and Barbara are just perfect! And you're right, Barbara would make a better preacher's wife than Trixie.

      Delete
  3. I would pick Guy over the sheriff, but the latter is very amusing as well :-)

    Nice choices! I'm working o my reply to this tag as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really saw Guy as a villain though. Just a confused and broken man.

      Delete
    2. Ahhh. Guy's my favorite on the show, but I think he starts out decidedly villainous. Just has a redemption arc, that's all.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.