Sunday, July 3, 2016

New History Series


     I've hit the halfway point of my blogging year and I've decided to end my royal families series (which I have loved!) and start a new series, this time centering around women in history. Some of these women are well known while others not so much. All of these women were alive during great times expansions, change and war and all of them in some way contribute their own voice to the history of the world.

From left to right: Top - Lydia Litvyak, Kat Ashley and Pocahontas
From left to right: Bottom - Mary Rowlandson, Anne Bradstreet and Emmeline Pankhurst 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.