Sunday, July 3, 2016

Just-Some-Plain-Questions Tag


     Rachel from A Girl's Place tagged me for her own tag! Thank you!

The Rules:
  • Paste the button onto your blog post.
  • Answer the questions of the person who tagged you-make it interesting and fun :D
  • Leave a new list of questions (or just pass the question list you answered) and tag a few people (it isn't required, it would be fun. I totally understand if you have it too busy.)
So, Rachel just listed the questions that she answered herself for the people she tagged : )

Rachel's Questions: 

1.What is your favourite ice-cream flavor?

      - Chocolate

2.Do you love Period Drama? Why or why not?

      - Yes! I'm a big lover of any kind of period dramas!!

3.What is your prettiest book cover?

Great book!
4.What's your favourite series?

      - Oh! That's so difficult! Well, Downton Abbey would be my top favorite followed by Call The Midwife, 24, and my mom and I have just caught up with Grantchester


5.Do you have a favourite flower? Which one is your favourites?

     - Yellow roses have always been my favorite flower!


6.Do you write?

      - Definitely! I've written several fan-fictions and am currently writing a my first blog fiction, "The Phoenix: A Medieval Cinderella Story"

7.How old is your blog?

     - My blog is five years old as of June 25. 

8.Do you love Lucy Maud Montgomery? Why or why not?

       - Yes! I grew up watching The Anne of Green Gables Series and I love (and own) all seven seasons of The Road to Avonlea. I also read "Anne of Green Gables" many years ago and just fell in love with the book!


9.Do you like Fashion?

      - Not really. I always want to look nice, but I don't over obsess with what I wear. As long as what I'm wearing looks good on me, I don't give it too much thought.

10. What's your favourite colour?

     - Yellow.

11.What's your favourite actress?

     - Anne Hathaway


12.How many brothers and sisters do you have?

     - I have four sisters, four brothers and one foster brother.  

Thank you Rachel! This was a fun tag! Most of the people I follow have probably already been tagged, so I'll just open the tag up to anyone!


3 comments:

  1. Your welcome, it was fun to tag you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Mayhap I'll steal this one of these days ;) Oh, and I really love that Anne Hathaway collage; did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to to tag you, but I wasn't sure if somebody had already done so. I would love to read your answers : ) Yes, I did make the collage.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.