Saturday, December 1, 2018

Currently (featuring Newt Scamander...and Theseus)

Newt: Me
 Credence/Obscurial: Life

     Hey everyone. Happy December. 

     Judging by the lone post in November, you can safely assume that I've been rather busy. Well, your assumptions would be correct. (Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you all had a good holiday!) My work has been going really well and last month I was given some really long 6-8 hours and working up to five consecutive days. Which is good for me, but definitely tiring! However, the paycheck numbers looked great.

    Then when I'm not working afternoons and nights at the Y, my mom has had me in the soap shop doing...just about everything. November is the family business' busiest time with craft shows every single week and sometimes two shows in one weekend. So, unfortunately the site had to take a backseat while this foreign concept called a busy life has taken over. However, that's what I've wanted too. I hate laying around and having nothing to do and now I have two jobs that benefit both me and others. Certainly not complaining. 


     While the work has been great, other areas of Life have not been. Every year I have to reapply to the company the provides my medication. Usually it's not that bad, but when you're dealing with medication their is always some amount of stress. About a week after I sent off my application, I got a rejection letter telling me that there were a few items on the application missing. I took care of those and in three days I got my medicine. Wonderful. 

    Then the driver's license drama came. My license had to be renewed and so I went into the DMV and renewed it, a month prior to it being expired. Yet it never came. After three weeks I went back twice and asked about it. They said it was never returned to them and the postal service had a record of it being sent out three days after I applied for it. There was a possibility that it may have been accidentally be thrown away. So, the stress level between work and this drama was at an all time high for me. Finally during Thanksgiving week I applied for another license and it came in a couple of days ago. 

     Stress level finally goes down and I can enjoy the holidays.


     Now things have finally slowed down or worked themselves out and I can finally enjoy the holidays as well as start back on the blog again. I'm rather behind on my book and movie reviews! OH! I saw Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald and it was AMMMAZZZING!!!! A movie review is coming up soon. I have no idea how I'm going to do it because there is so much to put in, but I'll try to have it up by this weekend! All I can really say is that it was darker, grittier and infinitely the most complex Wizarding World movie.

     And then there is Theseus Scamander...lets just said I went into this movie expecting to hate him and thinking he was going to be a total jerk, but OMG was I wrong! He's the most enjoyable letdown in any Wizarding World story.


2 comments:

  1. Oh busy months are stressful, Best of luck with everything!
    I still haven't seen it yet, but I will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I’m just glad I can finally relax and look forward to Christmas!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.