Rachel at A Girl's Place is doing a BBC Robin Hood Week at her site that started on the 17th and ends on the 22nd! I'm kind of late in the game, but I really love this show and I can never say no to a tag : )
1. Who introduced you to the Robin Hood BBC series?
- My mom. She loves anything BBC (like me) and she came across this show on NetFlix. After watching a couple of episodes, she thought my family would like and so we all watched it together. And like with BBC Merlin, we fell in love with it!
2. How do you react when there is someone else who just started seeing the series?
- Oh! You'll love it --- (However, I'm secretly saying "Don't see Season 3)
3. Which season do you like the most?
- Season 2
4. Did you wanted that the show could go on and on, or should it have ended just like it ended?
- I think it could have had another season, but it seems like the writers were running out of material to work with. So, it was probably best to end it with three seasons.
5. Favourite character? (Okay, pick at least four, because there are much characters to choose)
- So hard!! I love Will Scarlet, Djaq, Marian and Robin. The romances : )
6. Which character do you dislike the most?
- Kate. She was just terrible.
7. On a scale of 1-10, how much of a fan do you consider yourself?
8. If you wanted to save someone of dying, who would it be?
- Marian, of course!
9. Which character would you not want to play in the show?
- Kate or Isabella
10. While watching the series, did you ever read any spoilers about the show?
- I would see a couple on Pinterest, but spoilers never bother me.
11. What's your favourite quote from Robin Hood BBC?
- "People of Nottingham!These men have committed no crime worth more than a spell in the stocks. Will you tolerate this injustice? I, for one, will not!"
12. At least, which couple do you like the most?