Rachel from A Girl's Place tagged me for her own tag! Thank you!
- Paste the button onto your blog post.
- Answer the questions of the person who tagged you-make it interesting and fun :D
- Leave a new list of questions (or just pass the question list you answered) and tag a few people (it isn't required, it would be fun. I totally understand if you have it too busy.)
1.What is your favourite ice-cream flavor?
2.Do you love Period Drama? Why or why not?
- Yes! I'm a big lover of any kind of period dramas!!
3.What is your prettiest book cover?
- Oh! That's so difficult! Well, Downton Abbey would be my top favorite followed by Call The Midwife, 24, and my mom and I have just caught up with Grantchester!
- Yellow roses have always been my favorite flower!
6.Do you write?
- Definitely! I've written several fan-fictions and am currently writing a my first blog fiction, "The Phoenix: A Medieval Cinderella Story"
7.How old is your blog?
- My blog is five years old as of June 25.
8.Do you love Lucy Maud Montgomery? Why or why not?
- Yes! I grew up watching The Anne of Green Gables Series and I love (and own) all seven seasons of The Road to Avonlea. I also read "Anne of Green Gables" many years ago and just fell in love with the book!
- Not really. I always want to look nice, but I don't over obsess with what I wear. As long as what I'm wearing looks good on me, I don't give it too much thought.
10. What's your favourite colour?
11.What's your favourite actress?
- Anne Hathaway
- I have four sisters, four brothers and one foster brother.
Thank you Rachel! This was a fun tag! Most of the people I follow have probably already been tagged, so I'll just open the tag up to anyone!