Sunday, January 3, 2016

Little Things #6


1.) Clear skin: Thanks to my mother's facial cleansing oil, my skin looks amazing!

2.) I'm a Slytherin: Through and through and so proud.

3.) The Originals: This family! I love them...and hate them...but mostly, love them!

4.) When a baby holds your finger: Such a feeling of strength, but gentleness mixed together.

5.) Finally coming up with a user name that isn't already taken: I never realized how creative people can be.

6.) I procrastinate way too much: 'A true leader of tomorrow.'

3 comments:

  1. OH. I agree about when babies hold your finger. How you described it was spot-on!

    Haha, the username thing. Yep, pretty much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO SLYTHERIN!!!! Nice to meet a fellow Slytherin. *tips hat*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.