Monday, July 7, 2014

Liebster Blog Award x2

Liebster Blog Award 
Well, I've been nominated again for the Liebster Blogger Award! After waiting so long to get this award and I end up getting it twice! This time it was given to me by Skylar Finn over at Life of Random. Thanks Skylar! (I'm going to steal your rules graphic).


 My 11 Facts

1.) I tend to go for men who are at least 15 years older than me.

2.) I love anything that is a chocolate/peanut butter mix.

3.) When I was little I use to collect the Polly Pocket lockets.

4.) I loved having tea parties as a kid.

5.) I usually only drink water.

6.) I hate being yelled at; it actually terrifies me.

7.) I try to avoid having any layouts that have pink and purple or overtly girly themes. 

8.) My favorite boys names are Daniel, Henry and Gideon.

9.) I get embarrassed when people compliment me.

10.) I'm a neat freak.

11.) My favorite gift so far this year is my new laptop.

Skylar's Questions

1. How did you come up with your blog's name? Originally it was called Time Will Reveal which came from the lyrics of a song called Dance My Dreams by Tamia that was used in the movie, First Daughter.


2. Given the choice between having blue hair forever or a dragon tattoo on your arm forever (duh), which would you choose? I'd have to go with the blue hair.

3. Do you like reading book blogs or watching booktuber videos better? Reading book blogs

4. Do you have a bucket list?  Two in fact, both called Before I DieBlogger and Pinterest

5. I couldn't live without my computer...or books, obviously. BUT, excluding your computer, books, and cellphone/phone (you know, the essentials), what is one thing you couldn't live without? Probably chocolate or anything sweet.

6. What's your least favorite food? Meatloaf. The sound of it just grosses me out.

7. Do you make up new endings in your head for books or movies that stunk because they were so sad? Usually or I'll give them a different backstory that'll make the original endings even sadder.

8. What does your handwriting look like? Picture, please. Well, I said please. Haven't been able to get my hands on a camera...my handwriting is fairly legible.

9. What do you want to accomplish in five years? (Like major goals, etc.) A career in library science, marriage and children.

10. Hardcover or paperback? Hardcover!

11. What is your favorite sound? Baby's laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.