~ ~ ~
"St. Giles: Under The Crucifix"
|Alyvia LeBorde of St. Giles|
2) How old are they, and when were they born? She's 17 and she was born in Jerusalem, 1160.
3) Describe their physical appearance. (Bonus questions: 1. What is their race/nationality/ethnicity? 2. Do you have a picture of them? If so, include it!) Alyvia is an orphaned leper living in a Lazar house (a hospital for lepers) outside of London, England. Thankfully she was spared most of the deformities that most lepers suffer from. She is 5' 5", slender, has long brown hair that is normally worn in a long braid, large brown eyes and a sweet, endearing smile. Alyvia is French on her mother's side, but is unsure about her father's side because her mother never talked about him. She was born in Jerusalem, but moved to England when she was seven.
4) Describe your character's personality first in one word, and then elaborate with a few sentences. Devoted. Alyvia has devoted her health and her strength to serving the lepers in the Lazar houses of England (and eventually Jerusalem). She is a very gifted physician and will stop at nothing to protect the preserve the lives of the people she loves dearly.
5) What theme song(s) fit their personality and story arc? (Do you want to reword that or does that work? I'm not sure...) You Found Me by Kelly Clarkson
6) Which one of the seven deadly sins describes your character? Pride. She has a very hard time asking people for their help.
7) If they were an element (fire, water, earth, air), which one would they be? Earth.
8) What is their favourite word? Honestly!
9) Who’s one person they really miss? (It could be someone who’s passed away, or someone they’re not close to anymore, or someone who’s moved away.) Her mother and she constantly thinks of her father that she never knew.
10) What sights, sounds, and smells remind them of that person? Sunsets, flowers and honey.