Monday, July 5, 2021

Running Wild in Impractical Outfits Tag

Hello! McKayla tagged me for this! Thank you so much!


The Rules

-Put a link to, Elizabeth's blog, Autumn Ink

-Put a link to your post in the comments section of the original post

-Tag people if you want to

-Have fun with this tag, and feel free to add things, change locations, or whatever you want

-The outfits you choose can be from anywhere you like [movies, books, TV shows, real life, etc.], and they can be as practical or as impractical as you want. Choose with as much flagrant disregard or custom for the rules as you choose.

-You have to bring a different fictional character of your choosing to each location.

At The Beach - Annabeth Nass


- The 1930's is my favorite style era. From their casual wear to swimsuits. Anything from this swimming collection I would wear, especially the royal blue suit in top and the yellow one on the bottom. They're pretty, feminine and actually seem functional in the water as well! Annabeth Nass from Hart of Dixie would be my first pick to spend a beach day with.

Car Wash - Edward "Ed" Nygma


- Keep it simple and fun, plus the top doubles as a coverup for the swimsuit : ) I would bring Ed Nygma with me...because you know...reasons.

University of Glasgow - Hermione Granger


- WOW! I'm just in love with this outfit! Everything about it. And I can see Hermione Granger and I raiding the library and spending hours in the library trying to solve some kind of wizarding catastrophe that's filtered out into the Muggle world

Abandoned Castle - Merlin


- If I'm going to be traipsing around a castle, I'm going to do it in comfort. And who better to bring with the me to a castle than the wizard who has spent a good deal of his life learning magic in them. 

Summer Picnic - King Caspian 


- Narnia is filled with designated picnicking spots. And face it, Caspian is a total romantic!

Summer Roadtrip - Natasha Romanoff


- I just imagine Nat being a great roadtrip buddy! 

In The Woods - Haldir


- If I'm wandering around lost in the woods, I would love for my favorite woodland elf to come out and assist me or take me back to Lothlorien. I'm not picky at this point. 

Dancing In The Rain - Luna Lovegood


- Because Ravenclaws' know how to have fun!

Paris - Athos


- Showing my Musketeer pride in blue and white alongside the most noble (and broody) of Musketeersđź’™

In a cottage with a garden - Ross Poldark


- Ross' home was the ideal cottage with a garden! I love Ross : )

Circus or Masquerade - Elijah Mikaelson 


- A masquerade ball with my favorite vampire?! 

On the Moor - Sherlock Homes


- We are looking for a 'gigantic hound!'

Fun Bonus Question: It's the '20s [or some other era], and your husband's been mysteriously murdered. 

What's your outfit? - Nancy Wheeler


- We all know that Nancy Wheeler is the 80s version of Nancy Drew. 

Tagging:



and anyone else who wants to do it!


At The Beach

Car Wash

University of Glasgow

Abandoned Castle

Summer Picnic

Summer Roadtrip

In The Woods

Dancing In The Rain

Paris

In a cottage with a garden

Circus or Masquerade

On the Moor

Fun Bonus Question: It's the '20s [or some other era], and your husband's been mysteriously murdered. What's your outfit?



11 comments:

  1. What a fun tag! Thanks so much for tagging us! I LOVE your Paris outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I can't wait to see your answers!

      Delete
  2. This was fun, thanks for the tag! I love vintage swimming costumes, and that university outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Vintage swimming suits are coming back in style, which I'm so happy about! Everything about the university outfit is on point.

      Delete
  3. Love all of these. I adore Hermonie's style and Nancy's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione always had the cutest clothes. And Nancy's style is complete accurate 80s.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, great choices for both clothes and characters. This was so fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a 30's inspired swimsuit, I've seen some vintage inspired ones on etsy, super cute. Oh, I wish I'd thought of Merlin. I seem to forget everything I've ever watched and read for these tages except for the immediate or repeated ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merlin was a last minute choice for me, but I thought he fit perfectly into the category. I always have to go to Pinterest or Tumblr to remember my favorite fandoms.

      Delete
  6. I love all your answers! Merlin would be really fun to hang out with. All the outfits look so good!!
    So glad people like this tag! It was very spur of the moment on my part.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.