Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Site revamp


After years of having the same layout design I have finally revamped my site as well as creating a brand new header! Featuring two of my favorite women at the moment, Wonder Woman's Gal Gadot and First Daughter Ivanka Trump! I love the new yellow look; it has such a summery feel to it!

As for an update on the site in general, I've gotten a new job as a waitress at a restaurant that's only five minutes away from home. My regular hours are from 10:30-4:30, which means I finally have time to write again! And I have missed it a great deal. The Phoenix is still in the works as well as working on my second story.

I hope everyone is having a good summer!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.