Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Trailer Music (Cinderella and Pan)

     I love trailers! It really is one of my favorite parts of going to a movie. What I love better than a really well done trailer is the music accompaniment, but often times they can be hard to get a hold of. I must not be the only one who enjoys trailer music, because now studios are releasing the songs used in the trailers!

     When I first saw the trailers for Cinderella and Pan, I went crazy for both the films and the music! So I was able to find them both on YouTube.

"Aeon" by Nick Murray

"Sun and Stars" by Really Slow Motion





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful music! I saw both trailers but I never went back to hear the music itself! I love trailer music :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love how the music just gets me so excited for the film and really informs me on what type of film it's going to be.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.