Bella Rose over at To Say Nothing of Reality tagged me for the SWB Award. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy my blog!
*Acknowledge the Person who passed the award to you and provide their link.
*Include the award Logo on your blog
*Answer the ten questions posted below
*Make up your own ten questions for the next people
*Nominate blogs and link those you have especially enjoyed reading. The number you select is up to you.
*Notify each individual that you have nominated them.
Bella Rose's questions:
1) Can you fry an egg in a storm at sea while the vessel is under attack?
Wouldn't I be better off defending the vessel??
2) Have you ever started a TV show thinking you'd hate it and fell in love with it?
Sherlock (BBC). Mainly because most of my family (who are die hard Sherlock fans) gave it the bad rap because it took place in modern day. Those opinions changed quickly.
3) Is there a death of a fictional character you still have not gotten over?
Hedwig from "Harry Potter"
4) Do you know why you should never let go of your blanket in outer space?
5) Have you ever done school in your pajama's?
6) What is your view on worms?
Repulsive, disgusting, nasty creatures.
7) Have you ever wanted to trade places with your friend for a day?
Seeing as I don't have many friends to begin with, then no.
8) Do you like the TV show "Merlin"?
Sadly, I've never seen it. I really want to, though!
9) What did you do on 12/12/12, the day the Earth 'should have' ended?
Absolutely nothing, because I knew the earth wasn't going to end to begin with.
~ ~ ~
My questions for Celeste, Mime, Cait, and Alexandra.
1.) What would be the last words you say before you die and to whom would it be to?
2.) What is the craziest dream you remember having?
3.) Favorite TV Show: Sherlock, Merlin, Dr. Who, Downton Abbey, Criminal Minds or Once Upon A Time?
4.) Who is your favorite super hero?
5.) Would you rather read "Pride and Prejudice" or watch it?
6.) Your view on "Harry Potter" is...
7.) Do you prefer sports or arts (that can also include writing) and why?
8.) Pinterest or Facebook?
9.) What books did you love as a child that you want to read to your children?
10.) Should opossums be exterminated off the face of the earth?