Monday, February 11, 2013

All The Single Ladies Blog Party ~ Day Five


Silly Love Songs

     I love silly love songs! It's just feel good music : ) I have so many songs tht I want to play at my wedding, but I'm not sure what my wedding song may be...Here are a few.

 ~ ~ ~


"At The Beginning" by Donna Lewis and Richard Marx

I have loved this song ever since I saw Anastasia! The lyrics are perfect and I love the music and the beat...and it's just perfect!

~ ~ ~

"I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You" by Marc Anthony and Tina Arena

Similar to the song above, this has been a favorite of mine since I saw The Mask of Zorro (Great movie!!!). I love the slight Spanish influence that they put into the music and the lyrics almost sound more like lines you would hear from a romance novel instead of a love song.

~ ~ ~

"Angel By My Side" by Do

I don't know if anyone is familiar with this song, because you can't find it here in America. It's beautiful, though and something you would probably play at anniversary party.

~ ~ ~

"Heaven" by Do

The same as Bryan Adam's "Heaven" only sung by Do. It had a softer more feminine sound to it, making it much more romantic.

~ ~ ~

"Inspiration" by Chicago

I'm not an 80s girl, but even I love this song. I use to sing it around the house all the time!

~ ~ ~

"Glory of Love" by Peter Cetera

I know, you're thinking, "The song from The Karate Kid 2?? Why??" and I say. "Why not?" It's a great song!

~ ~ ~

"I'm Alive" by Celine Dion

Being a Celine Dion fan since I was eight or nine, I knew I have to have her music at my wedding and this song is just perfect!

~ ~ ~

"I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" by Elvis Presley

Although, I've never been a big Elvis fan, when I heard this song playing in the background of the movie Fools Rush In, I fell in love with it!

~ ~ ~

     That's the beginning to my wedding playlist, but I'm sure more will be added eventually.

     Do you think it's unhealthy to make expectations about your wedding when you've never even had a boyfriend? I mean, I know girls who spend most of their young teenage life pouring over bridal magazines, picking out their favorite gowns or ring or making exact detail plans of what their wedding day is going to be like. I think it may be considered odd, maybe it's just part of our inherent feminine nature that makes us want to get married in the first place.

     Anyway, I leave this post with a special treat! This is my newest Donwton Abbey video! I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.