Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stream of Consciousness #3

I'm a little late because my internet is slow, but I really, really wanted to do this one!!


Prompt: A little change in weather

Saying that there is a 'little change in weather here in Virginia is a bit of an understatement. The weather has changed dramitically!! First it's almost 100% one day and then down to 60% the next. I'm not complaining, it feels amazing!!!

We have had a brutal hot summer this year and so the cooler weather feels incredible! I love love love Fall time! It's definitely my favorite time of the year. It is so beautiful when the leaves starts changing different colors, like red, yellow, and brown. And theses colors aren't dull, they're bright! You can see them almost a mile away! It many ways, it almost looks like a painting when the leaves change colors and the sky becomes a paler blue. It's just beautiful.

For a couple years it actually snowed! Two years ago we had snow from Dec. to March, a rarity for Virginia, it didn't snow last year, but I am so hoping it will this year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a change! And so fast. We've had a few of them (but opposite) and it's gotten quite warm, really fast. But wow, all those leaves and colours sound amazing! I'd love to see an American Fall. ;)

    thanks for linkingUP! you've made it our record 6! (eek! exciting)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.