Sunday, October 17, 2021

10 Relatable Quotes


This last week was possibly the most stressful week of work I've ever had, if you've been reading my work posts (before I deleted them). 

Anyways it's time for some laughs, so here's 10 of the most relatable quotes that completely describe who I am.


1. Nailed it

2. The only time I can accept a joke about my math disability

3. KSFL! (Kindred Spirits for Life)

4. The Boy Who Lives is also The Man Who Gets It.

5. Can one really argue with God? 

6. In case you really wondered about my private life

7. WARNING! WARNING! BRAIN SHUT DOWN!

8. There are times when you're just the person I hate the least

9. Remember THAT SCENE in Beauty and The Beast?

10. Seriously, why are introverts always treated like the ones with the problems?



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Most of them were in an obscure Pinterest board that I hadn't looked through in ages. So when I came across them they just totally made my day.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.