Monday, January 4, 2021

MCU Blogathon: Tag of Ten



1. What is Your Favorite Movie?


They're both so good! The First Avenger had such a classic, vintage look and feel to it and it was a strong origin story. Winter Soldier was just solid all the way through. It conveyed some of the strongest character performances in the whole franchise. From Steve's understanding of the modern day world, Natasha's inner fear, Bucky's abuse, all of it was on the table. 

2. What is Your Favorite Stan Lee Cameo?


3. Who is Your Favorite Character from the Original Six?

- Steve Rogers/Captain America. I'm a sucker for the good guys!

4. Who is Your Favorite Sidekick (characters not from the Original Six who don't have their own movie)?

- That's tough! Either Rhodey or Sam. I love them both!

5. What is the Funniest Moment?

- When the Avengers are trying to wield Mjolnir in Avengers: Age of Ultron. It was just the six of them (plus several others) having fun and relaxing.

6. Who is Your Favorite Villain?

- Red Skull! He's terrifying! 

7. What is Your Favorite Power or Technology?

- Everything that Wanda has. She's just an all around cool character. 

8. What is Your Favorite Sequel (no trilogies!)?

- There only non-trilogy sequels have been Ant-Man 2, which I haven't seen and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, which I've only seen once...so I don't really have an opinion

9. What are Your Favorite End Credits? Or End Credit's Scene?

- The end of Captain America: Civil War, where Bucky is finally safe in Wakanda. There was so much peace in that scene which lead into the discovery of Wakanda. It was a brilliantly done scene.

10. Who is Your Favorite Ship?

- T'Challa and Nakia!  



6 comments:

  1. Both Captain America movies are so good, but most people seem to prefer the second one.
    And Red Skull is a great villian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the whole Captain America trilogy, so it’s hard to have a favorite

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun tag! And I love this blogatgon. All of the Captain America movies are great. And Steve is such a good hero. And I love both Rhodey and Sam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been waiting for a MCU blogathan to come around as an incentive to get the rest of the MCU films reviewed.

      Delete
  3. That Stan Lee cameo is one of my favorites! Yay, I'm so glad to see that someone else loves T'Challa and Nakia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.