Thursday, April 23, 2020

Mystery Blogger Award


Emily over at Altogether Unexpected has awarded me for the Mystery Blogger Award! 
Thanks Emily!


The rules

Put the award logo/image on your blog.

Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.

Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This award was created by Okoto Enigma.)

Answer the 5 questions you were asked.

Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.

Nominate 10-20 people.

Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.

Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.

Share a link to your best post(s).



Emily's Questions

What was a book that you read as a child that you still have fond thoughts of?

- Caddie Woodlawn definitely. I loved that book as a child and even more so as an adult.

Star Wars or Star Trek?

- That's not fair! Probably Star Trek, though. Star Wars started with one storyline and all subsequent stories have had to stay within that storyline. Star Trek is so much more open for every story. You're not following a family, but rather watching the creation of families due to their circumstances.

Have you ever finished a full-length novel, or are you planning to do so soon?

- As in actually reading one, then yes. Quite a few actually. 

What is your favorite genre to write?

- History. I love the researching, the discovery of different people during historical events and patterning my own OCs after them.

How old were you when you started blogging/writing?

- 16


Three Things About Me

1.) I love anything about the Mafia. Crazy I know, but the Mafia is absolutely fascinating. When AMC ran their mini-series, The Making of The Mob: New York, I didn't miss an episode!

2.) My Dad's family came from Switzerland and we can trace our roots all the way back to the 13th century.

3.) My favorite piece of music is The Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven and my favorite artwork is The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh.




I Nominate...





My 5 Questions

1.) What is it that you hope to achieve in your lifetime?

2.) Who is your favorite person from history?

3.) Do you prefer the country or the city?

4.) What genre would you describe your life at the moment as (comedy, drama, sci-fi)?

5.) What do you remember the most about 2010?

The Best of My Posts



(just because it turned out to be more popular than I thought)


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! The Moonlight Sonata and Starry Night are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! There's a similarity between the song and the painting, which is actually something I had never realized.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me.

    I've loved Moonlight Sonata ever since hearing it in the 2008 Persuasion.

    We have some Swiss ancestry. We have names back pretty far but no documentation further than the 18th century. We have an actual Swiss document (I think for inter-canon travel, but I'd have to research), I think maybe a copy of another, and a letter in German which is super cool. I think Swiss is a well-documented country so it's probably fairly easy to trace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beethoven is my favorite composer, so I'll listen to any of his music. However, The Moonlight Sonata will always have the top spot.

      That's so cool! Not a lot of people can trace their ancestry back that far.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! The Starry Night is one of my favorites too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome! I love anything by Van Gogh.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.