Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Leverage Revisited - Season 1


I'm re-watching Leverage and it's been awesome going through the whole show again. So I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite episodes. And if you haven't seen Leverage....then you need to! It's one of the most feel good television shows out there!

~ ~ ~

1x2 - "The Two Horse Job"
Sophie plays a wealthy southern Belle and Eliot is trying to make up for being a jerk boyfriend 
     While I didn't particularly care for the storyline of this episode (way too complex with the horsebreeding!), having Eliot in a rather awkward ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend situation was great. I loved seeing the warm, romantic side to him as well! Seriously, Eliot Spencer is the most romantic player out there.

I mean AGGHHH!!! I think I'm in love!
~ ~ ~

1x3 - "The Miracle Job"
Parker 'steals' Saint Nicholas to perform a miracle
     The first Christmas special episode was both heartbreaking and hopeful. Nate returns to his roots and reveals some surprising information of his past life prior to going into insurance. There was also a deep respect for Christianity (even though they're dealing with Catholics) in this episode which I also appreciated too. All around, a great episode!

~ ~ ~

1x6 - "The Stork Job"
Parker goes off the grid and steals some orphans
     In this episode we get to explore Parker's rather painful childhood and manage to get some answers as to why she is the way that she is. "The Stork Job" dealt with the rather controversial issue of illegal adoption companies and the utilization of children for profit and gain. As well as the damaging effects of foster care run facilities. However, Parker really came into her in in this episode!

~ ~ ~

1x10 "The 12 Step Job
Nate and rehab aren't exactly agreeing with one another.
     Nate and Parker go to rehab, Sophie is a counselor and Hardison and Eliot have their first (of many) bromance adventure. Lets just say that this video just sums up the whole awesomeness of their relationship!

 

~ ~ ~

1x11 "The Juror No. 6 Job"
Parker...or Alice?
     After she endangers the team's mission with her daredevil antics, Parker is 'punished' when one of her alias' Alice White is called for jury duty. However, life inside the courtroom proves to be just as devious and Parker must hone whatever people skills she has learned to help a young widow get justice for her husband's death. Great and fun episode! Parker was spot on in this one!

~ ~ ~

     I'm watching season 2 right now and I'm keeping a watch out for favorites, but with Leverage it's hard to narrow down a favorite anything!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a few episodes, I need to finish this show. Parker is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parker took a while for me to get used to, but by the end her character turned out great.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.