Saturday, February 17, 2018

Les Miserables 2018 - Pt. One


     In January, my sister and I went and saw Les Miserables! It was a Christmas gift from our parents and it was wonderful! We had fabulous seats at Chrysler Hall and the performance was packed with people! This was my third time seeing the show, but Les Miz never gets old.

     I wasn't able to get a lot of photos, but these are what I got from the IG story that I did of the day.






And while I may not have been able to get photos from the performance, I bought a beautiful program and took pictures from that!

The opening sequence was just breathtaking!






A wonderful Fantine!!!

So, so beautiful.
This was utterly epic.
These two.... 
As insane as ever.

May I say that all costumes were stunning!
This was not the actor they had as Javert, but who they had was incredible!
Beautiful and sad Eponine. 


2 comments:

  1. Oooh these costumes look really similar to the Australian ones! Isn't just incredible live?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every few years they update the costumes to keep the show from becoming stale and yes! It was fantastic live!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.