Saturday, November 25, 2017

Story Anniversary


I can't believe it's been ten years since I wrote my first fan-fiction! And even when I go to my account* and check up on my published works, people are still reading, reviewing and enjoying my little Narnian story.

However, I honestly believe that I may have written the crown princess of Mary Sues in my character of Princess Annelise. In my defense I had never heard of Mary Sue while I was writing and nobody has complained yet, so hopefully people are taking Anee's character with a grain of salt.

If you would like to read my first piece of writing, click on the graphic.
(Please ignore the typos and spelling mistakes. I did the best I could in editing)

*Unfortunately, my account has become a dead account due to the old e-mail address I was using. So I no longer have access to any of my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.