Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Loveliest of Days

     

We have a new family member!!!

On September third, my younger brother, Seth, married his girlfriend of almost three years, Lydia Mae Rowlands! My family and Lydia's family have grown up together on the same street for fifteen years. Seth was eight and Lydia was six when they first met and our two families have always been close. 

Lydia is the fifth of ten children (also homeschooled) and my brother is the seventh of nine. Lydia is best friends with my two young sisters and Seth is best friends with Lydia's two older brothers. Seriously this is the type of relationship that a romantic comedy would be based off of. My brother literally married the girl next door and my family couldn't be more thrilled.

Their wedding was beautiful, simple and utterly energetic and fun! Here are the official wedding portraits and hopefully I can get some reception photos soon!

Photos are courtesy of Rowlands Photography














2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Such a cute couple! <3
    It's so fun to see two people getting married who know each other for many years, being neighbours.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.