Rachel at A Girl's Place tagged me for The Simple Questions Tag. Thank You!
- Fairly early. I have a full time housekeeping/nannying job from 8-4 to a family that live 45 min. away. My sister and I are sharing a car right now, so I have to get up 15 min. earlier than I normally do. I wake up, get my lunch out from the fridge, brush my teeth, put in my contacts (I shower the night before), then I put on some eye makeup and make breakfast for my sister and I. We're usually out of the house by 6:45.
2. What's your favourite colour?
3. What book are you reading right now?
- Self-Raised, the sequel to Ishmael
4. What is your opinion about having a mobile phone?
- I love mine!
5. Your favourite actress? (Pick at least two)
- Anne Hathaway and Sandra Bullock
6. What's your favourite movie right now?
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. That movie was incredible!
7. Snow or rain?
8. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
9. To which country's have you been?
- Unfortunately I've never been out of the U.S.
10. What are you doing mostly in the evening?
-While I would love to say reading, since getting my new job almost a month ago it's been very difficult to do anything without falling asleep. I'm not a morning person and I'm used to staying up till after midnight and sleeping in till noon. So this new full time job has been a (no pun intended) real wake up call for me. Normally, I go the gym (usually on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays) then I get home, eat supper, shower, and try to watch tv, but I usually fall asleep for about two hours before I finally drag myself to bed. Not very exciting.
11. How old are you?
12. Which country's do you really want to visit?
-Switzerland (my dad's family originated from there as far back as the 1400's) and India.
13. What's your dream career?
14. If you where casted in a movie, which character would you loved to play?
- If we're talking about actual characters then I would love to play Queen Guinevere in an Arthurian drama, Anne Boleyn, or Marguerite St. Just from The Scarlet Pimpernel. If we're just talking about character types, then the loyal best friend, always. I could never play the heroine.