Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Simple Questions Tag


   Rachel at A Girl's Place tagged me for The Simple Questions Tag. Thank You!

1. How does your morning start?
     - Fairly early. I have a full time housekeeping/nannying job from 8-4 to a family that live 45 min. away. My sister and I are sharing a car right now, so I have to get up 15 min. earlier than I normally do. I wake up, get my lunch out from the fridge, brush my teeth, put in my contacts (I shower the night before), then I put on some eye makeup and make breakfast for my sister and I. We're usually out of the house by 6:45.

2. What's your favourite colour?
     - Yellow

3. What book are you reading right now?
     - Self-Raised, the sequel to Ishmael

4. What is your opinion about having a mobile phone?
     - I love mine! 

5. Your favourite actress? (Pick at least two)
     - Anne Hathaway and Sandra Bullock

6. What's your favourite movie right now?
     - Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. That movie was incredible! 

7. Snow or rain?
     - Rain

8. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
     - Chocolate

9. To which country's have you been?
     - Unfortunately I've never been out of the U.S.

10. What are you doing mostly in the evening?
     -While I would love to say reading, since getting my new job almost a month ago it's been very difficult to do anything without falling asleep. I'm not a morning person and I'm used to staying up till after midnight and sleeping in till noon. So this new full time job has been a (no pun intended) real wake up call for me. Normally, I go the gym (usually on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays) then I get home, eat supper, shower, and try to watch tv, but I usually fall asleep for about two hours before I finally drag myself to bed. Not very exciting. 

11. How old are you?
     - 26

12. Which country's do you really want to visit?
     -Switzerland (my dad's family originated from there as far back as the 1400's) and India.

13. What's your dream career?
     - Librarian 

14. If you where casted in a movie, which character would you loved to play?
     - If we're talking about actual characters then I would love to play Queen Guinevere in an Arthurian drama, Anne Boleyn, or Marguerite St. Just from The Scarlet Pimpernel. If we're just talking about character types, then the loyal best friend, always. I could never play the heroine.


4 comments:

  1. Fun answers!

    Sheesh, I'm not sure how well I'd do with such a job . . . I, too, am used to sleeping in later :-P

    Ooh, thanks for reminding me, I need to try to read Ishmael and Co. one of these days.

    I really like Anne Hathaway and Sandra Bullock, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite color is yellow too!
    I'm really a sleepyhead myself, I need all my sleep, or I'll wake up at half past ten. Quite annoying sometimes, but since I don't have a job yet, I don't need to get up so early. Oh, we have seen a few movies with Sandra Bullock, and they were quite nice.
    Anne Hathaway came around pretty much with us.
    Good answers, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dream career is very noble. Go. Live your dream. :)

    I tagged you for the Sunshine Blogger tag! :)

    https://theoddlifeofegy.blogspot.com/2017/03/sunshine-blogger-tag-my-favorite-genre.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.