Rachel at A Girl's Place has tagged me for another Period Drama Tag! Thank You!
2. What's your favourite Period Drama series?
3. Which Period Drama do you dislike the most?
- I really can't think of one right now.
4. Anne of Green Gables or Little Dorrit?
5. Your favourite Period Drama dresses?
6. Who's your favourite Period Drama character? (Okay, pick at least five)
- Beryl Ballard from Upstairs, Downstairs (2010), Lady Cora Crawley from Downton Abbey, Sister Julienne from Call The Midwife, Merlin from BBC Merlin and Ross Poldark from Poldark (2015).
7. If you could join a royal ball, which dress would you do on? (Pick a Period Drama dress)
- Queen Victoria's coronation ball gown from The Young Victoria. I love the yellow and the roses!
8. What's your favourite Jane Austen movie?
9. Downton Abbey or Call the Midwife?
10. Sybil Crawley, Jenny Lee, Emma Woodhouse or Marian of Knighton?
- Jenny Lee from Call The Midwife
11. Which couple of a Period Drama do you like the most? (Pick at least four)
- Tom and Barbara from Call The Midwife, John and Anna Bates from Downton Abbey, Spargo and Beryl from Upstairs, Downstairs (2010) and William and Barbara Spooner Willberforce from Amazing Grace.
12. At least, which Period Drama villian do you like the most?
- Vaisey of Nottingham from BBC Robin Hood.