Thursday, April 7, 2016

Celtic Woman: Destiny

Proof that I was there. Our seats were awesome!
     Last night, my mother, two of my sisters and I all went and saw Celtic Woman: Destiny live at Chrysler Hall in Norfolk. It was amazing! Absolutely stunning! My family have been longtime fans of Celtic Woman since their beginning in 2004. We watch a great deal of PBS and of course, Celtic Woman is a great favorite, so we're always on the look out for the next show.


These were some of my favorite songs.

"How Can I Keep From Singing?" by Eabha McMahon
 

"Walk Beside Me"

Skyrim by Máiréad Nesbitt

"I See Fire" by Mairead Carlin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.