Thursday, September 3, 2015

Little Things #2


 1.) Bowling: So fun! I get super competitive though...

 2.) Chocolate covered pretzels: The perfect balance of salty and sweet.

 3.) Barnes & Noble: My absolute favorite store to shop at! 

 4.) The drop: Apollo's Chariot, the Griffin, Verbolten...almost all the rides at Busch Gardens : )

 5.) Harry Potter: Forever (and ever) my favorite most beloved book series! (and movies!)

 6.) I compare myself to others: Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad.


2 comments:

  1. chocolate covered pretzels are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Ivy :) I love your list of little things. I'm actually finishing up a Harry Potter rewatch tonight! 8-D I enjoy those movies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.