Saturday, December 31, 2011

Auld Lang Syne


~Happy New Year!~
Top 5 events that have happened this year. 
  1.  My brother and his fiancee were in a car crash on May 29 and my brother miraculously survived after 3 1/2 months in the hospital.
  2. They were married on October 29.
  3. I left my job at First Baptist Daycare.
  4.  I got to go to Tennessee (terrible trip) and Georgia (LOVED IT!) 
  5.  I wrote a 38 chapter fan-fiction.
Movies I saw this year in theaters

X-Men: First Class

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt. 2

Rise of The Planet of the Apes

Courageous

War Horse

Other movies I had seen (for the first time)

Legends of The Fall

Good Will Hunting

Invictus

The Oceans Trilogy

The Next Three Days

Saving Private Ryan

The Return of The Daughters

The Widow's Might

The League of Grateful Sons

Normandy: A Final Farewell

Best presents I've gotten

My computer

My i-pod

Best thing that has happened to me

Getting work as a mother's helper

Worst thing that has happened to me

Going to court

Best thing I've done

Write and send in my essay to the 2012 Vision Forum Catalog Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.