Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Jolie-Pitt Family (Hollywood's most....unique of households)


In regards to my latest post about Brad Pitt, I started looking up his family and I really found myself falling in love with the Jolie-Pitt kids. They're adorable! And I do have to say I think he and Angie are doing a great job at raising their children. Maddox-10, Pax-7, Zahara-6, Shiloh-5, Vivienne-3, Knox-3


~ ~ ~


2008 HELLO! Magazine photoshoot

Introduction of Vivienne and Knox

L to R (Pax, Angie, Zahara, the twins, and Brad)
Cute! Shiloh and the twins!
Sweet sister : )
What a family.
My favorite picture : )
The twins on their 3rd birthday in July 2011. Isn't Vivienne a little lady?
Brad and Angie with Zahara and Shiloh
Daddy's Girl : ) Brad with Shiloh on his birthday.
She must get it from her mother, because he doesn't look too concerned.
An old picture of when it was just Angie and Maddox.
Angie with her girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.